ELLKAY, LLC values you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. Safeguarding the privacy of customers is a priority for ELLKAY. It is important for our customers to be aware of how personal non-public information is used. To better ensure trust and a consistent business relationship, ELLKAY has developed a set of Privacy Principles that guide our use of personal information. We strongly encourage and recommend that you review our policies stated below, for collecting, using, securing, and sharing information as we conduct business with you.
Information We Collect
ELLKAY may collect the following types of non-public personal information:
- Identifying information including name, address, email, telephone number, employee identification number, social security number, and/or other identification.
- Consumer report information, including payment history, collection and judgment history, property ownership and other account information.
- Financial background information relating to the ownership and location of assets, employment history and status, as well as other information relating to financial status.
ELLKAY collects non-public personal information from the following sources:
- Information received on application and other forms;
- Information about transactions with ELLKAY or others;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information obtained from public records.
- Any non-public personal information collected is safeguarded and stored securely for your protection.
- We do not sell, trade or provide any personal information to third parties including affiliates, partners, or any other outside sources.
Neither the web log information nor cookies collect any personal data. Cookies do not contain personal data, such as your name or e-mail address, and in no way are used to identify our users. While most browsers are set to automatically capture cookies, you may change configuration settings to not accept cookies. Please be aware that you can control your browser cookie settings and may configure each applicable browser, so cookies are deactivated. You may find more information about controlling cookies by opening your browser and navigating to the browser settings and security.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits and processes website traffic data to google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. Our website also uses display advertising, and we utilize Google Analytics to implement a specific feature called remarketing. Remarketing features Google AdWords which allows us to optimize the delivery of ad content specifically targeted to visitor interests based on prior visits to our site.
How We Use Your Information
- We use personal data about you to improve our site design, site user experience and marketing efforts. Analytics allows us to monitor site usage, so we can improve our content, manage our solutions and product marketing strategies, and to customize our site content, layout and services. We may also use your personal data to deliver information to you that is more narrowly focused on your interests, including but not limited to, advertising and marketing new services and promotions. We believe these uses allow us to enhance our site and customize it to meet our site visitor needs.
- ELLKAY may use web log information to help design a site specifically focused on site users, and to identify certain features that may be enhanced or removed. ELLKAY may use web logs if necessary to help identify any person attempting to hack or damage our website. If necessary, we may share web log information with the appropriate law enforcement officials upon reasonable belief that we have evidence of a suspected or actual breach of computer security, information systems or other violations of laws.
Third Party Websites
Our websites may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. This Policy applies only to our websites. It does not apply to services offered by third parties, including websites and other online services to which our websites may display links. When you click on such links, you may be visiting websites or interactive services operated by third parties, who have their own information collection practices. We do not have control over how any third party collects or uses information, so we recommend that you review their privacy policies to learn of their practices.
As described in our Employee Contract, ELLKAY employees agree that he or she will not disclose to anyone, any confidential materials, documents, records or other non-public information of any type whatsoever concerning or relating to the business and affairs of the Customer.
It is important to inform you that there are general exceptions to this policy. For example, we will share your information when we receive your consent to do so, when we believe that we need to share information about you to provide a service that you have requested from us or from others, when we are required by law to disclose information, or when we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or to avoid liability or violations of law.
Furthermore, ELLKAY is compliant and acts in accordance with the applicable Federal law as described in the HIPAA Privacy and Security rules, the HITECH ACT, and any other law that may be related to the usage of non-public information. As such law may change from to time, ELLKAY will remain informed regarding any changes that take effect and will revise this policy accordingly as appropriate.