ELLKAY, LLC values you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. Safeguarding the privacy of customers is a priority for ELLKAY. It is important for our customers to be aware of how personal non-public information is used. To better ensure trust and a consistent business relationship, ELLKAY has developed a set of Privacy Principles that guide our use of personal information. We strongly encourage and recommend you to review our policies stated below, for collecting, using, securing, and sharing information as we perform business with you.
ELLKAY may collect the following types of non-public personal information:
- Identifying information including name, address, telephone number, employee identification number, social security number, and/or other identification.
- Consumer report information, including payment history, collection and judgment history, property owner ship and other account in formation.
- Financial background information relating to the ownership and location of assets, employment history and status, as well as other in formation relating to financial status.
- Non-personal information relating to your location, ISP, network identification, browser classification and other data collected when accessing our website.
ELLKAY collects non-public personal information from the following sources:
- Information received on application and other forms;
- Information about transactions with ELLKAY or others;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information obtained from public records.
Any non-public personal information collected is safeguarded and stored securely for your protection. We do not sell, trade or provide any personal information to third parties including affiliates, partners, or any other outside sources.
As described in our Employee Contract, ELLKAY employees agree that he/she will not disclose to anyone, any confidential materials, documents, records or other non-public information of any type whatsoever concerning or relating to the business and affairs of the Customer.
It is import to inform you that there are general exceptions to this policy whereas, we receive your consent to share or use information about you, when we believe that we need to share information about you to provide a service that you have requested from us or from others, when we are required by law to disclose information, or when we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or to avoid liability or violations of law.
Furthermore, ELLKAY is compliant and acts within the applicable Federal law as described in the HIPAA Privacy and Security rules, the HITECH ACT, and any other law that may be related to the usage of non-public information. As such law may change from to time, ELLKAY will remain informed on any changes that take effect and will implement them into this policy.